Burton Lunch Sack - Kids'
Select style & size:Select options
- Aqua Gray Revel Stripe Print, One Sizesale $15.99
- Green/Blue Slate Morse Geo Print, One Sizesale $14.99
- Hide And Seek Print, One Sizesale $13.99
- Three Crowns Camo Print, One Sizesale $12.99
It's time to bid the bottoming-out, paper lunch bag goodbye and say hello to the Burton Kids' Lunch Sack. Fashioned with a hardy polyester fabric and thrash-resistant polyurethane, this reusable lunch bag keeps your kiddo's lunch cool and well-organized.
- Reusable lunch sack with ID window
- Hardy polyester fabric and polyurethane backer withstands wear and tear
- Hook-and-loop closure
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love that the name tag is replaceable. Just write a new name on a paper and put it in the label holder - Great for multiple kids or hand-me-down.
Holds quite a bit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I replaced a lunchbox that my dog ate with this piece and my friend was stoked. It seems to hold a large quantity. The velcro closure is a nice addition. The carabiner also adds a nice touch.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The Burton Lunch Sack is just the right size for my 1st grader. It holds her little lunch box, an ice pack, and any other little things that a kid needs for an awesome lunchroom experience. The liner interior holds temperature well and makes cleaning it out really easy. We also love being able to clip it on to her backpack for the bus ride. Overall, a solid option if you are looking to send your child with their lunch on a regular basis.