For clear days at the resort.
Reach for the Burton Men's Greenlight Pants for those clear and cold bluebird days. Fully sealed seams and a DryRide polyester fabric stand up to cold winds and the occasional snow spray from your buddy, but you may want to opt for something a bit more waterproof if it's raining at the base. Mesh-lined zippered thigh vents allow your underlayers to breathe when things heat up. Plus, the Greenlights are made using bluesign-approved manufacturing techniques that are more friendly to the environment and the people that made these pants.
- Roomy snow pants ideal for bluebird days snowboarding inbounds
- DryRide shell guards against slushy spray and dry powder
- Mesh and taffeta lining allows for easy breathability
- Fully taped seams ensure a watertight construction
- Internal thigh vents increase airflow when things heat up
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects go compatible Burton jackets