- Detail Images
Powder is for everyone.
Why should you get to ride a dedicated pow shape when it snows two feet overnight, while your kid struggles on a floppy kids' twin board? While most kid's boards are soft-flexing, twin-shaped decks catered to beginners just learning to link turns, Burton built the Kids' Family Tree Role Model Snowboard for young guns who like to leave the groomed trails behind and already have a serious passion for powder. Its tapered directional shape, setback stance, and large rocker nose help junior stay afloat in deep snow with ease. Meanwhile, Balanced Freeride Geometry and camber underfoot help him navigate sketchy steeps and plow over tracked-out slopes. Plus, its stiffer flex handles his full-throttle shredding style and holds up when he tries his hand at launching off cliffs.
- Dedicated pow deck for young rippers
- Directional shape floats effortlessly in fresh snow
- Camber with rocker nose for mix of float and response
- Mid-stiff flex is stable and powerful
- Balanced Freeride Geometry feels like twin on firm snow
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and strength
- FSC-certified core comes from sustainably harvest trees
- Sintered base is dense for speed and durability