When massive snowstorms strike, it's time to break out the heavy machinery. The Burton Family Tree Dump Truck Snowboard has a design that maximizes surface area for unsinkable float in the deepest powder and unwavering stability on the steepest lines.
A tapered shape, setback stance, and voluminous rockered nose keep the Dump Truck from submerging in deep, fluffy fresh, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and response when trenching turns on groomers and navigating technical big mountain lines. Directional Freeride Geometry means it makes tight turns and feels like a twin when riding flat base despite its obvious directional shape, so you can carve confidently and stomp the occasional switch landing. So when the job calls for moving massive amounts of snow, you can count on the Dump Truck to get it done.
- Deep pow slayer with big mountain mentality
- Directional shape and rocker nose maximize float in powder
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response on hardpack
- Medium-stiff flex offers responsive feel and stability at speed
- Carbon-infused fiberglass increases response
- Pro Tips tapered tip and tail reduce swing weight
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Q & A
You will remember for the rest of your life your first pow day with this board. Its absolutely perfect. Tail sinks a little and nose emerge like a boat. Super floaty! Sick. It works too on groomers, you will have to change the set but it turns like a beast. Versatility. Super happy with my Dump Truck!