Plush warmth for everyday comfort.
When the flakes start falling and temps plummet, throw on the Burton Men's Evergreen Down Collar Insulator before stepping out into the frozen wasteland that is your town. Its down insulation is ultra-warm, yet incredibly lightweight, and it's highly compressible so you can comfortably layer this puffy under a shell when you head up to the mountain for some powder turns on your snowboard. Speaking of snowboarding, Burton also hooked this jacket up with a Living Lining, which regulates temperature to keep you comfortable whether you're strolling to the local coffee shop or hiking for freshies in the backcountry.
- Versatile puffy for everyday wear or on-hill layering
- Duck down insulation is ultralight, warm, and compressible
- Water-resistant fabric repels snow and light drizzles
- Living Lining regulates temperature at different activity levels
- Zippered chest pocket secures small items
- bluesign-approved to be eco-friendlier and better for workers