Packable down for whatever occasion.
The Burton Men's Evergreen Down Anorak Insulator Jacket is a warm and cozy pullover for getting toasty at camp, on the hill, or wherever the temps are frigid and you're in need of reprieve. Because the Evergreen is made from ethically sourced 650-fill insulation, it packs down tight and makes for a great bottom-of-the-bag option when you're not quite sure how cold it's going to be. The synthetic ripstop fabric is tough and durable enough to come along on most adventures, and all the external materials are bluesign approved, meaning their production has a reduced negative impact on the planet that we all love to shred. You'll be glad to have brought it along.
- A down pullover jacket for shredding and go-anywhere warmth
- Bluesign approved materials are eco-friendly produced
- 650-fill duck down is warm and ethically sourced
- Layer is packable for bottom-of-the-bag convenience
- Zippered chest pocket holds all manner of extras
- Kangaroo pocket holds wallet, phone, and essentials