Part of a long lineage of jib destroyers.
With its PurePop profile and true twin shape, the Burton Descendant snowboard is set to be a staple in parks everywhere. The hybrid profile mixes the forgiveness of rocker, offering solid landings and ollies, with that of a true twin shape, which is tailor-made for all the freestyle action you can throw its way. So, if you spend your days dreaming about rails, bonks, and wallrides, this is your stick.
The PurePop Camber profile consists of camber from insert to insert, but just outside the feet are subtle flat zones leading into early-rise rocker, giving the board a smooth, less catchy feel that won't punish you for the slightest mistake. The twin shape and flex means that the Descendant rides exactly the same switch and regular, and that means more combos. Additionally, Pro Tip construction reduces the tip and tail weight for faster spins. The flex-tuned Super Fly core keeps the weight down, the strength up, and the flex park-friendly. That works hand-in-hand with The Channel mounting system, which contributes to unrestricted flex, instead of causing dead spots under the bindings like traditional binding interfaces. The extruded base material holds up well to rails and jibbing, and runs fast even when you forget to wax it for a couple of days.
- Soft-flexing twin board for freestyle fun in the park
- Camber insert to insert and early rise tips gives catch-free feel
- Super-light wood core cuts down on bulk while boosting strength
- Biax fiberglass wrap evens out flex for smooth predictability
- Extruded base is impact-resistant and keeps you moving fast
- Burton has been at the forefront of progression since 1977