All-terrain freestyle for the next generation.
The Burton Kids' Custom Smalls Flying V Snowboard takes younger riders to the next level of freestyle progression, courtesy of versatile performance that slays everything from powder bowls to pro-sized terrain parks. Based off the legendary shape of the adult-sized Custom, the Custom Smalls features a twin shape for balanced freestyle riding across the entire mountain.
Burton's Flying V profile places rocker between the feet, with camber underneath the binding zones, which then transitions to rocker at the tip and tail. Camber underneath the bindings promotes responsive carving and snappy ollies directly underfoot, while rocker tips offer a catch-free feel and enhance float in fresh snow. Overall, this design provides the best of both rocker and camber for a versatile freestyle ride anywhere on the mountain.
Keeping the Custom Smalls lightweight and lively underfoot, the Super Fly wood core features dual-density wood to shave weight without sacrificing durability. Biax fiberglass provides a torsionally soft feel, allowing for easy turn initiation for lightweight riders. Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold, and Pro Tip tapered tips reduce swing weight to help them master spins off jumps.
- Versatile all-terrain freestyle for young riders
- Medium flex handles freeride and park riding
- Twin shape for balanced riding, both regular and switch
- Flying V profile brings a playful feel with catch-free turns
- Super Fly core is lightweight without sacrificing durability
- Extruded base glides quickly without regular waxing