- Detail Images
Bluebird pow day approved.
You'll want to wear the Burton Men's Covert Shell Jacket if you're heading to the slopes and the weather is expected to be bluebird, but you still want a shell-like layer to cut the wind and resist external moisture. The Living Lining helps regulate temperature and will adjust to your core temperature, and the removable waist gaiter helps keep all the pow out of your under layers, or you can just pick up the matching pants and take advantage of the jacket-to-pant interface. A media/goggle pocket keeps your tunes pumping and an extra pair of goggles lined up in case you yardsale. And to top it all off, the Covert is made from bluesign-approved fabrics that are ethically sourced, so at the end of the day you can feel good about what you're wearing.
- A water-resistant shell for snowboarding in the resort
- Removable waist gaiter keeps out snow so you stay dry
- Jacket-to-pant interface secures jacket to compatible pants
- Fulltime contour hood fits over helmet for added safety
- Goggle/media pocket holds extra goggles or phone
- Interior mesh pocket holds snacks, safety kit, and extras