It's time to move to the blues.
The Burton Women's Coco Snowboard Boot is exactly what you need when you're ready to trade in the rental gear and start exploring the rest of the mountain. It has a soft flex and plush liner to keep your feet comfy and cozy all day long.The Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit, and the soft-flexing tongue makes it easy to get those toeside turns down. A Level 1 molded EVA footbed cushions impacts and absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride, while the snow-proof internal gusset keeps snow from sneaking in. The Dynolite outsole is not only 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, but also allows for better board feel and provides better cushioning, even at below freezing temps. Plus, Total Comfort Construction means the Coco feels broken-in from day one.
- Beginner-friendly all-mountain boot at a value
- Soft flex makes for playful, forgiving feel
- Imprint liner is heat-moldable for precise comfort
- Traditional lacing puts the exact fit in your hands
- DynoLite outsole is lighter than rubber, but grippier