- Detail Images
Where to next?
Whether you're road tripping the West or jet-setting to exotic locales, the Burton Co-Pilot Travel Case is an essential organizer for your ID/credit cards, business credentials, cash, boarding passes, and noise-blocking earbuds. This ultra-portable travel case features interior zippered pockets, ID/credit card storage, as well as a nifty passport pocket for breezing through airport security.
- External slip pocket
- Interior organizer pockets
- ID/credit card slots
- Passport pocket
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'll come back for an update - but so far, so good!
Plenty of room for everything you need immediate access to while traveling. The only reason I docked a star is that it's a bit big. Not cumbersome, just a little larger than I originally anticipated.
Looks like it's going to be a great asset, though. It's maiden voyage is this Wednesday!
(almost) exactly what I needed
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This case is probably too big to be used as an everyday wallet while traveling (unless you don't mind pulling out something as big as an iPad every time you're at a cash register), but it's awesome for international travel at the airport and on the plane, and for stashing away important stuff (ie, passport) while at your destination.
- Passport and boarding pass pockets, and the outer mesh pocket made it easy to have those documents on hand while going through security lines at the airport
- Pen holder thingy on the inside reminded me to be a responsible adult and bring my own pen for filling out customs/immigration forms
- Customs/immigration forms can go in the mesh pocket or inside so you don't lose them while waiting in customs/immigration lines
- Lots of other little pockets are perfect for organizing headphones, cash, coins, etc.
- I sat in an exit row on a 14-hour flight (no seatback pocket in front of me) and I was able to stash pretty much all of my essentials from my carry-on in it and keep it with me in my seat. Huge bonus
- Wish it was a little more compact (I ended up bringing my normal, smaller wallet with me to carry around every day), but this is pretty indispensable for keeping track of everything while being herded through airport lines and while on the plane!