Break free from labels.
Built for ladies who like to get out and explore everything the resort has to offer, the Burton Women's Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Binding combines all-mountain capability with all-day comfort. Slightly softer and lighter than the Lexa, it offers seamless response and a playful feel for tearing up steeps and getting loose in the park.
The Kickback Hammock highback uses a suspension system to cradle the back of your boot for immediate response on turns and reduced fatigue during long days. A canted design also aligns your legs in a natural position for greater comfort. New for this season is an AutoCant footbed that automatically aligns your legs in a natural position, regardless of stance width or angles, for superior control and comfort with less fatigue. B3 Gel and an under-baseplate dampening pad soak up harsh impacts and vibrations from flat landings and choppy snow.
Cored-out to keep it lightweight, the Hammockstrap ankle strap sports a nylon strip running down the center to give you a direct connection to your board at all times. The brand-new Supergrip Capstrap locks down your boot securely without creating pressure points, and you'll never have to sweat about it slipping off mid-run. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure.
- Ultimate combo of comfort and performance
- Medium flex for all-mountain versatility
- Kickback Hammock highback provides instant response
- Hammockstrap provides direct connection at all times
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Double Take buckles click in quickly and securely
- Q & A
There's definitely something wrong here
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
There's possibly something wrong with the buckles in general. Mine rusted from one day of ~4 hours of riding. Thankfully Burton rider support is on point, but this is ridiculous and obnoxious. Please be aware and check your bindings when you ride!
Great All-Around Binding
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Picked these up fro my wife to put on her Jones Twin Sister and she loves the setup. Super easy mounting/adjusting process.
Not worth the price
These bindings were nice but not worth the price. The binding buckle broke on me within like 2 months. Mine are pretty beat up and this is the second season i have had them. I wouldn't recommend