Keep your kid toasty from the school bus stop to the terrain park with the Burton Boys' Barnone Jacket. Mapped synthetic insulation offers more warmth where it's needed most, while minimizing it in other areas to reduce bulk and maintain mobility. Water-repellent Tactel fabric keeps kids dry when they're snowboarding on sunny days or facing flurries in the schoolyard. And best of all, Room-To-Grow sleeves let you extend the sleeves so you don't have to buy them a new jacket when they hit a mid-winter growth spurt.
- Classic puffy for versatile winter warmth
- Mapped insulation optimizes warmth and mobility
- Water-repellent Tactel fabric sheds light snow and rain
- Room-To-Grow lets you extend the sleeve length
- Drop-down hood and elasticated cuffs seal out cold