It all starts with the right baselayer.
In all of your effort to stay warm in the mid-winter cold, you managed to break a sweat. And as the moisture begins to build up underneath your layers and rob your body of all of the heat it once had, you realize where you went wrong.
So, next time you’re getting ready for a day of stop-and-go laps around the resort or touring in the backcountry, throw on the Burton Men’s AK Power Grid Pants. Made with exceptionally quick-drying and highly breathable Polartec Power Grid fabric, these baselayer leggings rapidly pull moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and thankfully warm. A polygiene stink-proof finish helps to keep offending odors from deterring après fun, while flat lying seams and a rollover waistband offer a comfortable fit for a nacho-induced nap afterwards.
- Midweight baselayer leggings for a bone-dry ride
- Moisture-wicking fabric offer impeccable warmth and breathability
- Stink-proof finish fights odors for day-to-day wear
- UPF rating helps to block the sun’s harmful rays
- Flatlock seams add chafe-free next-to-skin comfort
- Rollover waistband offers exceptional comfort