Buff Dog Reflective Buff
Select style & size:Select options
- R-Cordes Blue, M/Lsale $6.99
- R-Cordes Blue, S/Msale $6.99
- R-Dogdana Blue, M/Lsale $6.99
- R-Dogdana Blue, S/Msale $6.99
- R-Dogdana Red, M/Lsale $9.99
- R-Dogdana Red, S/Msale $9.99
Give Fido some stylish protection.
- Neck Gaiter for warmth and protection during winter activities
- Synthetic material is lightweight and breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I don't know why but I was expecting this to be a bit thicker and longer than it actually is. It's literally the same buff you'd buy for yourself, which probably works great for a smaller/medium short hair dog. I have a medium sized Collie/Aussie mix and it pretty easily gets scrunched up and hidden. Otherwise, it's a cool design and great idea with the reflecting material for night time. Will be sticking to the good ole bandana for the time being.
Fits, But Thin
I bought this to keep my dogâs neck and ears warm during cold weather camping. Itâs much too thin for that. Really itâs more of an accessory than a utilitarian piece. She likes it, and it fits, so we wear it on night hikes to add visibility, and on cool days for an extra layer. If youâre looking for something to keep their neck seriously warm though, this probably isnât the best option.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Do you ever look at your dog and feel jealous of how free it is from domestic trappings? I know I do, which is why I decided to buy this buff for my dog. Now I am aware that she already finds her collar to be uncomfortable, but since my dog exists to merely be an extension of my whimsy she needed this adorable fashion accessory. Tragically my dog is colorblind and cannot appreciate this buff I have lovingly selected for her. Thankfully other humans have complimented me on it and, lets be honest here, that is what is really important.
Awesome review! <3