- Detail Images
Running on clouds.
While the rest of your friends embrace lighter, minimal running shoes, you like cushioning and are proud to admit it. In fact, now that your old kicks have worn out, you want something even more plush this time around. Cruise by your run buds in the Brooks Transcend 4 Running Shoe in your next race or group run, and you'll enjoy a luxury sedan's worth of cush in a shoe that doesn't feel like a brick on your feet.
Brooks created the Transcend to provide runners with a softer, more cushioned stability shoe compared to its more traditional Adrenaline. Unlike the Adrenaline, the Transcend is built on a straighter last and uses guide rails rather than a more rigid midsole to help encourage a neutral landing in runners who overpronate. Even with its more luxurious midsole, the Transcend comes in weighing an impressive 9.1 ounces, partially as a result of its stretchy, seamless uppers and Brooks' elimination of unnecessary material.
- Enjoy a smooth, cushioned run in this stability shoe
- 8mm drop caters to heel strikers and midfoot runners alike
- Sumptuous midsole absorbs impact for a comfortable ride
- Guide rails encourages a more neutral gait
- Pebex external heel counter limits rotation and fatigue