Leave nothing to chance.
Built for aspiring snow scientists and professional guides, the Brooks-Range Scientist 35 Snow Saw comes with a thin kerf on the teeth that leaves a smooth finish so variations in the snowpack aren't obscured. Stainless steel ensures the blade is strong and durable enough for the toughest missions and densest snowpack. Crystal grids etched into the blade help you check for facets, and rulers let you check the depth of the layers with accuracy. You can also use polyurethane ski straps to attach this saw to shovel shafts or ski poles to extend its reach.
- A snowstudy saw for mountain guides and backcountry travelers
- Kerf leaves a smooth finish when cutting snow
- Stainless steel is strong and durable
- 1,2, and 3mm crystal grids etched on surface
- Imperial and metric rules on either side
- Handle is insulated with grippy rubber coating
- Bottle opener on handle