Drift to sleep.
The Brooks-Range Drift 45 Sleeping Bag is an ultralight and compact choice for backpacking at high elevations in the warmer months of the year. Its 850-fill down insulation has the highest warmth-to-weight ratio available in the Brooks-Range collection, so it'll stay surprisingly warm for how little it weighs. Brooks-Range treated the insulation with DownTek to retain its lofty warmth when you're exploring damp, wet, and moist environments.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for backpacking and alpine adventures
- 40F comfort rating ideal for summers in the alpine
- 850-fill DownTek retains lofty warmth in wet conditions
- Flow Construction's vertical baffling prevents cold spots
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture
- Internal storage pocket stores smartphone and headlamp
- Q & A
What are the dimensions of the storage sack, i.e. how small is the bag when packed?
Hey there Chandra!
That bag should be around 7.5-17 inches I think! That is a measurement they don’t offer anywhere at all so compared to other bags with similar specs that should be a similar size! You should get Sea To Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack in a size small or a Outdoor Research UltraLight Compression Sack in the 8L you can call me at 801.204.4660 for a discount on full priced items, free returns or gear advice! if you prefer you can send me an email as well! Brhall@backcountry.com : )