Who needs a flower crown?
Next time you're dancing barefoot in the sun to your favorite band that no one's ever heard of, you'll be glad to have Brixton's Carnaby Fedora on your head. A true festival staple, the Carnaby's wide brim keeps the sun out of your eyes, and the woven straw look is effortlessly stylish.
- A festival-ready straw fedora
- Woven straw stripe pattern is a classic summer look
- Wide brim helps block sun
- Twisted cord band for extra flair
- Q & A
Brixton Carnaby Fedora
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I LOVE Brixton hats, but the only downside is wearing felt brim hats in the dead of summer is not fun. So I purchased this straw hat as a cooler, summer solution. I think the hat looks a little more Western in person than it does online, but I'm very happy with my purchase. The brim is also more stiff than you'd think, but I wanted it to have structure anyway so it worked out well.