Fly to the base.
Everyone knows that the approach is just the warm up pitch. Take it easy with the Boreal Men's Flyers Vent Approach Shoes. Built with lightweight and extremely breathable nylon and an Air Net mesh ventilating liner, these shoes keep your feet feeling cool and dry while you take on whatever trails, scrambles, or pseudo-climbs are necessary to get to your adventure-route for the day. Approach rubber underfoot adds extra traction to combat muddy paths and slick rock surfaces while an EVA midsole offers comfort, cushioning, and protection from sharp stones and mid-trail tree roots so your feet stay primed for the climb to come.
- Lightweight and breathable approach shoes for swift hikes to the base
- Boreal Approach rubber offers traction and grip on muddy or slick rocks
- Nylon upper is breathable and seamless for cool comfort
- EVA midsole adds protection and cushion with every step
- Air Net mesh lining ventilates while you walk for temperature regulation