- Detail Images
Reign over comfort.
From the rolling hills of Vermont to the steeps of Utah, the Bolle Tsar Goggle offers an obstructed field of vision and classic, dependable style. This timeless goggle features the BFlex shape memory construction that fits anywhere between a small to large sized face, while the 3-layer foam ensures a stable and comfortable fit and feel. Additionally, the Tsar boasts a fog-free ventilation system, so you don't have to worry about compromised vision. Not to mention, the spherical acetate lens is photochromic so its tinting automatically adjusts to a variety of conditions from shady clouds to sunny skies, and the siliconized strap is helmet-compatible for a secure fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A versatile, go-anywhere, do-anything goggle for skiing
- BFlex ventilation offers a comfortable fit
- Spherical acetate lens is photochromatic
- 3-layer foam ensures stable feel
- Helmet compatible strap stays put when shredding