- Detail Images
Simple style meets winter-proof performance.
Winter's worst doesn't stand a chance when you don the Bogs Women's Plimsoll Houndstooth Tall Boot. Designed to offer you the best in protection and style, the Plimsoll features a bold print that's countered with equally as bold and mindfully demure color options to assure the Plimsoll remains a wardrobe staple, no matter what you pair it with.
More importantly, though, the Plimsoll touts a comfort rating up to -40 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to its fully waterproof construction and Neo-Tech insulation. And to bolster your defense, the Max Wick lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly, ensuring your sock doesn't become a soggy mess by the end of the day. The footbed is equipped with a DuraFresh treatment to keep foot funk and odors at bay, while the non-marking rubber outsole assures traction when you need it most.
- A stylish boot for combating cold winter weather
- Waterproof exterior protects against slush and snow
- NeoTech insulation offers low-bulk warmth
- Max Wick lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Footbed features DuraFresh treatment to keep stink at bay
- Non-marking outsole assures traction slick surfaces
- Bogs comfort rates this boot to -40F