- Detail Images
Chic and sleek protection.
Designed with a taller silhouette and waterproof leather for protection from the elements, the Bogs Women's Kristina Tall Boot effortlessly tackles mucky yard work, miserable commutes in wintry conditions, and soaking-wet streets alike. The waterproof leather upper keeps your feet pleasantly dry from oncoming rain and snow, and also sheds mud and dirt when you're walking across gravel paths and rural fields. For easy on and off, the side zipper quickly secures the boots, with elastic top goring for conforming stretch.
Optimized for comfort in damp weather, Max-Wick technology actively pulls moisture off your feet and calves for rapid drying. The soft leather footbed features Ortholite dual-density cushioning for a soft, supportive feel underfoot, complete with DuraFresh technology for lasting freshness. And because it's meant for walking through mucky fields and wet streets, the non-slip gum rubber sole grips onto slippery surfaces.
- Sleek, protective boots for wet streets and mucky fields
- Waterproof leather upper seals out soaking-wet conditions
- Zip closure along side with elastic goring at top
- Max-Wick technology for quick-drying comfort
- Leather footbed with dual-density Ortholite
- Gum rubber sole grips across slippery surfaces