On the move.
Rather than retreating indoors when the snow falls, you keep a packed schedule, no matter the weather. To make sure you can keep up, tug on the Bogs Cami Lace Tall Wool Women's Boots before you venture out into stormy weather to stay warm, dry, and striding confidently through whatever slush or snow is in your way.
Featuring Bogs' signature NeoShell uppers, the Cami is impervious to snow and rain, and it's temperature rated to keep your toes warm down to -22 degrees Fahrenheit. Cushy footbeds provide support during long days on your feet, and the lace-up style gives you the option to customize fit more than on a pull-on design. Bogs adds its DuraFresh lining to keep things smelling fresh even after you've spent all winter in the Cami, and its non-slip rubber outsole gives you the grip and traction you need to not slow down for a little snow.
- Snow and ice won't slow you down in this capable winter boot
- Waterproof construction keeps your feet dry all day
- Boot is temperature rated to -22 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cushy footbed adds comfort during long days on your feet
- Moisture-wicking lining regulates temperature and prevents odor
- Q & A
My wife loved these
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My wife and daughter walk a lot in the snow/cold and my wife said these keep her feet very warm. She liked them because of their length and because they are not too bulky. She said it took a while to get used to them but once she did she was really comfortable and very warm. Great purchase.