There’s not much cuter than a child experiencing something for the first time: lemons, bubbles, or even dog fur. But for his first time out in the snow, you want to make sure that he goes in prepared. Slip the Baby Bogs Classic Camo Boot on your little boy’s feet for 100-percent waterproof protection. Moisture wicking technology combined with durable insulation will make sure that he stays warm, dry, and all smiles, even when it’s 14-degrees out.
- Waterproof boots for rain or snow
- Neoprene insulation keeps little feet warm and dry
- Moisture wicking lining keeps rain and snow out
- Odor fighting footbed helps to prevent stinky feet
- Rubber sole prevents wet socks
- Machine washable makes them easy to clean
- Q & A
these are so cute and so warm for the on the go toddler in rain or snow. Very cozy and a good fit - esp with the heavier socks. I love the prints and how easy they are to get on and off.
Every baby needs a pair of BOGS!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The wife and I both have BOGS and love them so we decided to get a pair for the little guy. Best feature so far is that they have a little velcro strap on the back so you can size up to get more use out of them but they don't fall off his feet. He stood up and walked in them right away and didn't seem bothered by them at all. Excited to put them to good use this Winter!