- Detail Images
Sweet, sweet Sianna.
From the hills of Colorado to the Swiss Alps themselves, the Bogner Fire + Ice Women's Sianna Jacket assures unwavering style and weather-resistant protection. The Sianna features a somewhat retro-inspired silhouette with its tonal stripes and chic ripstop hood. Additionally, the water-resistant exterior easily repels moisture and precipitation, while the polyester lining provides subtle warmth. However, should the temperatures begin to rise, the front zipper features a two-way adaptability, meaning you're able to regulate your body temperature with ease. An internal snow skirt and stretchy cuffs seal out pesky cold drafts, and the hood is adjustable for a personalized fit and feel. Not to mention, the Sianna is equipped with a bevy of pockets that easily accommodate your on-hill necessities.
- A chic ski jacket for resort-side skiing
- Water-resistant exterior repels moisture and precipitation
- Polyester lining provides subtle warmth
- Two-way front zip offers temperature regulation
- Snow skirt and internal cuffs keep out pesky drafts
- Bevvy of pockets safeguard necessities
- Hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Regular fit ensures unimpeded sense of style