Shine like a star.
Look like a star on the slopes in the Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Sally 3 Metallic Jacket. The shiny outer shell is the perfect beacon of light to lead your ski squad from lodge to lodge, soaking up decadent cocktails and savory hor d’oeurves at each. Boxed baffles allow for the natural down insulation to loft to its full warming potential, while an interior snow guard, elastic cuffs, and a two-way adjustable hood protect you from winter’s cold. And with such a glamorous tailored fit as the Sally 3, you will be ready for après drinks and dinner entrees without even changing your outfit.
- A down-filled ski jacket with a shimmery metallic outer
- Ripstop outer is tailored to a flattering fit
- Down insulation provides naturally warming qualities
- Removable hood adjusts in length and width with drawcord
- Two-way zipper allows for personalized temperature regulation
- Zippered pockets offer secure, hands-free storage
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
Here you get Bogner quality. It looks like it is very warm but can't be 100 % affirmative as it is not winter yet. 2 things I do not like about it, are the size of the hood which is too small to fit a helmet like most jackets do now and if you wear a neck gaiter you won't be able to close the upper part of the jacket either. Too bad.
Is it waterproof?
This jacket is not waterproof. If you are looking for a jacket that is waterproof, try and look for something with Gore-Tex or DWR on it to help keep out water!