Equal parts stylish and practical.
At the cross roads of retro-inspired style and waterproof protection, you'll find the Bogner Fire + Ice Women's Liza Pant. This chic pant features vintage-esque paneling, while the slim fit provides a streamlined, chic look, all of which make the Liza ideal for resort-side skiing. Additionally, the Liza is fashioned with a waterproof, breathable exterior that fends off light moisture and precipitation, and the polyester lining provides subtle warmth. Not to mention, the internal snow gaiters prevent snow from flushing your footwear or baselayers, and the bevvy of pockets keep all of your on-hill necessities close at hand.
- A stylish, weather-resistant pant for resort skiing
- Retro-inspired paneling offers a chic look
- Waterproof, breathable membrane with critical seams taped
- Polyester lining provides subtle warmth
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Slim fit assures a streamlined look
- Q & A
I chose wrong
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8
The Liza Pant is a great pant, but too extreme for my needs. The legs are thickly padded and warm. They fit me except for length. I knew I needed pants without ankle zippers as I would have to shorten them. These have bell bottoms to accommodate ski boots. The knees are padded but the padding hit me well below the knee.