- Detail Images
A slice of history.
Throwing it back to the days when skis were long, straight, and skinny, the Bogner Fire and Ice Women's Edina Jacket offers retro style with modern performance. Its water-resistant nylon shell repels light precipitation, while the down insulation offers exceptional warmth, whether you are on the slopes or enjoying the charm of resort towns. The jacket's stand-up collar provides additional protection from icy winds, and the integrated powder skirt seals out snow and drafts to keep you cozy warm. With a bold design and a feminine, tailored silhouette, you'll appreciate the look and feel of this jacket all season long.
- A retro-inspired jacket for cold days around town or at the resort
- Water-repellent fabric for protection in mild winter conditions
- Down insulation provides serious warmth in cold conditions
- Stand-up collar for additional weather protection
- Powder skirt seals out snow and drafts
- Zippered pockets keeps essentials secure
- Semi-fitted with a tailored silhouette