- Detail Images
As bright as a star.
From your perfectly carved S-turns to your manicured mogul run, you’ve always stood out. So, it’s only fitting that your ski jacket shines as bright as you. The Bogner Fire + Ice Women’s Danea Metallic Jacket is a down jacket that features a shimmery outer layer that’s not just for looks. With a water-repellent finish, the durable nylon shell dusts off light or dry snowfall like it was never there. And on cold mornings before the sun hits the trail, down insulation packs the quilted baffles to keep you warm and toasty. This jacket also comes with a zip-off hood and snap-off powder skirt for when you’re debating on how much you want to show off on powder-filled bluebird days.
- Quilted down jacket with contrasting stitching
- Nylon shell with water-repellent finish for light snowfall
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth for mild winter days
- Metallic shimmer to help you stand out amongst the rest
- Hood can be zipped on or off based on weather
- Snap-off powder skirt helps to limit snow from sneaking in
- Various zippered pockets provide hands-free storage