Blizzard Bushwacker Ski
- 166cm, 173cm, 180cm, 187cm
- 127 / 88 / 111mm
- Turn Radius:
- [166cm] 14m, [173cm] 15.5m, [180cm] 17m, [187cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- fiberglass, carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight:
- [pair] 7lb 4.4oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Big mountain, all mountain, the Blizzard Bushwacker Ski is ready to chow down on whatever terrain you think looks tasty. At 88mm underfoot and 125mm at the tip, the Bushwacker offers hard-charging performance on groomers or in the trees all while not holding you back when you venture off piste into some unexpected fresh. This versatile shape is backed up by Carbon Flipcore construction that situates bi-axial carbon fiber in the tip and tail to reduce chatter, boost float, and keep things lightweight.
- Versatile all-mountain ski at home on the feet of advanced skiers
- 88mm waist width is quick edge to edge and stable at speed
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates effortless turn transitions
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for confident carving
- Short turn radius adds nimble maneuvering for tight areas
- Carbon fiber in the tip and tail reduces chatter for a smooth ride
- Full length sidewalls add torsional rigidity and edge hold
- Sintered bases help you skip across cat tracks and flat spots
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.