Blizzard Brahma 82 Ski - 2021
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 166cm, 173cm, 180cm, 187cm
- 121 / 82 / 105mm
- Turn Radius:
- [166cm] 13.5m, [173cm] 15m, [180cm] 16.5m, [187cm] 18.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- (Ti)Flipcore Technology (carbon fiber, fiberglass, titanal)
- Claimed Weight:
- (single) [166cm] 3lb 12oz, [173cm] 4lb 2oz, [180cm] 4lb 6oz, [187cm] 4lb 10oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Why We Like The Brahma 82 Ski
When the weather forecasts are looking powder-less, we click into the Brahma 82's so that we can properly enjoy the fresh corduroy, packed off piste snow, and icy faces. The Brahma is able to thrive in these poor conditions thanks in part to it's (Ti)Flipcore Technology. This responsive and powerful combination of a full wood core, titanal laminate, and bi-axial carbon fiber tips and tails enables you to drive power to lock in your edges no matter how firm the terrain is.
- All-mountain ski at home during long high pressure systems
- 82mm waist width is quick edge to edge for firm conditions
- Rocker eases turn transitions and adds versatility
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for confidence
- Short turn radius enables nimble maneuvering and control
- Carbon in the tip and tail limits chatter and swing weight
- Full width titanal laminate enhances rebound and response
- Sintered base glides effortlessly over cat tracks
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.