Year-round active endeavors.
The Bliz Tracker Ozon Sunglasses transition from summer trail runs to winter ski tours with ease. Bliz's Jaw Bone technology removes the frame's bottom half for summer, adds side shields for winter, and even allows you to switch out the lenses with the extra pair included with these sunglasses. These Unbreakable Polycarbonate lenses are ten times more impact-resistant than standard plastic or glass lenses. Bliz made the Tracker's frame out of flexible, superlight, and surprisingly strong grilamid TR90, and there are grippy pads at the nose and temples that you can adjust for a secure fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate lenses
- Jaw Bone interchangeable technology
- Extra pair of lenses and side shields included
- Adjustable nose and temple pads
- Strap, hard case, and cleaning cloth included
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
|FILTER CATEGORY||VLT*||IDEAL CONDITIONS|
|CAT 0||80 - 100%||dark conditions such as sunset, night indoor, snowy or cloudy|
|CAT 1||43 - 80%||flat light conditions, increase contrast and brighten up the landscape|
|CAT 2||18 - 43%||increase contrast great for bright days, all-around|
|CAT 3||8 - 18%||for bright conditions|
|CAT 4||3 - 8%||exceptionally strong sunlight|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)