Bliz Edge OTG Goggles - Kids'
Select style & size:Select options
- White/Orange Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $47.97
- Black/Orange/Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $47.97
- Magenta/Orange/Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $47.97
- Turquoise/Orange Silver Mirror, One Sizesale $47.97
- White/Pink Contrast, One Sizesale $35.97
- Black/Yellow Contrast, One Sizesale $35.97
- Black/Orange Contrast, One Sizesale $35.97
- Magenta/Pink Contrast, One Sizesale $35.97
Caught-up in comfort.
Don't get caught out of bounds and on the edge of a cliff—instead, get caught on the corduroy wearing your Edge OTG Goggle by Bliz. This quality-made goggle uses a dual-lens design to ensure your visions stays clear to keep you away from unexpected cliffs. The outer lens is made with a durable polycarbonate to create a tough barrier against scratches and fingerprints, while the inner lens is made with anti-fog acetate. Compatible with your glasses, the three-layer foam contours around your face and eyeglass frames for a comfortable fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Get caught up in over-the-glasses comfort
- Polycarbonate outer lens enhances durability for long-lasting use
- Acetate inner lens with anti-fog coating ensures clear optics
- Compatible with your eyeglasses for all-day comfort
- Three-layer foam contours to the face and around eyeglass frames
- Full-frame design fits medium to large face sizes
- Q & A
Doesn’t fit over glasses
These googles look cool and fit great- without glasses. Luckily for me my vision is good enough that I can ski without glasses and I was dubious they would fit over glasses anyway. However, if you were buying these specifically to fit over glasses there is a very high chance you would be sending them back unless you have a small head and tiny framed glasses. I gave them the low rating because of this.
As for the goggles themselves they seem well-made and have a thick silicon backing on the strap to keep them from sliding around. I’m keeping mine since I can ski without my glasses.
|FILTER CATEGORY||VLT*||IDEAL CONDITIONS|
|CAT 0||80 - 100%||dark conditions such as sunset, night indoor, snowy or cloudy|
|CAT 1||43 - 80%||flat light conditions, increase contrast and brighten up the landscape|
|CAT 2||18 - 43%||increase contrast great for bright days, all-around|
|CAT 3||8 - 18%||for bright conditions|
|CAT 4||3 - 8%||exceptionally strong sunlight|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)