- A super warm pant for winter mountaineering
- Cordura ripstop shell stands up to wear and tear
- Synthetic and down insulation maximizes warmth
- Perforated holes in the crotch for easy ventilation
- Elastic waistband stays on securely
- Full-length leg zippers let you slide them over your pants
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
I ordered these to give them a shot. I figured they be sized to wear over layers for basecamp or emergency situations, but they would not fit over a softshell pant with a baselayer underneath and had to return them. They seem like they're made to go over just a baselayer.
On a more positive note, they seemed very well made. The outer fabric seemed durable and overall they seemed like high quality.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Arm Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.