Warm in the alpine.
BLACKYAK was founded by mountaineers back in 1973, so it should come as no surprise that nearly every piece the company designs is optimized for the alpine. The Sibu Active Hooded Down Women's Jacket is no exception with a durable Cordura ripstop fabric that will withstand wear from everything from alpine granite to abrasive backpack straps. For warmth, the jacket is packed full of 750-fill down insulation and made with box baffles to minimize heatloss when you're standing on belay or getting gear ready for an alpine start.
- Adaptive warmth for cold alpine environments
- Down insulation has a high weight-to-warmth ratio
- Box baffle construction minimizes heatloss
- Durable Cordura fabric withstands serious wear and tear
- Adjustable hood provides additional coverage from weather
- BLACKYAK has been building reliable mountaineering gear since 1973