- Detail Images
You treat your upper half to light, lofty, and warm down insulation every time you go mountaineering, backcountry touring, or alpine camping, so why wouldn't you treat your lower half to the same comfort? The Black Yak Men's Pali Active Insulation Pant is a midlayer made mostly of light and lofty down to keep your buns nice and toasty during cold yurt trips in the Canadian Rockies, freezing belays at the Ouray ice park, and any expedition to the alpine.
The compressible nature of down allows this pant to be packed into ski packs and expedition duffel bags, and Cordura ripstop and Cordura stretchy panels provide reliable durability in demanding environments. Black Yak treated the pant's down to repel moisture and retain warmth in wet weather. The pant has a 3/4-length fit to accommodate ski and mountaineering boots, and full-length side zippers enhance ventilation and make taking the pants on and off as easy as putting on an extra jacket.
- Puffy pants for high-altitude expeditions and ski touring
- Hydrophobic goose down insulation is warm and compressible
- Cordura ripstop shell with Cordura Stretch panels
- Double down chamber construction eliminates cold spots
- 3/4-length fit accommodates mountaineering and skiing boots
- Full-length side zippers provide ventilation