Move freely in the mountains.
There's nothing worse than stiff, bulky pants, especially when you're trying to keep up with a speedy touring partner or hold your own on a difficult alpine route where tricky maneuvers are mandatory. The solution to your mobility problem lies in the free-flexing feel and reinforced protection of the BLACKYAK Men's Pali Active Flex Pant. Developed exclusively for the needs of backcountry skiing and mountaineering, the Pali Active Flex Pant sheds deep snow and outside moisture while fluidly conforming to every movement, especially when you're pushing briskly up a skin track or conquering alpine routes of mixed ice and rock.
The secret to its free-flexing, tough-as-nails construction lies in a mixture of 4-way stretch nylon, Double Weave Cordura Stretch, and Cordura lightweight stretch fabrics along the outer shell of the pant. The cuff bottoms employ KEVLAR reinforcement for scuff and abrasion-resistance, seeing they're the first to snag and fray. Ultrasonic welded seams eliminate chafing from the equation, ensuring you move freely without irritation issues. Also, there's a secondary mesh lining that moves independently with your legs as you glide across an alpine meadow on touring skis or kick precarious steps up an icy couloir.
- Flexible, tough-wearing pant for ski touring and mountaineering
- Cordura lightweight ripstop is abrasion- and water-resistant
- 4-way stretch nylon for full range of motion in the alpine
- Free-floating mesh lining maximizes your range of motion
- Ultrasonic welded seams eliminate chafing and irritation
- Reinforced with KEVLAR cuffs to prevent fraying
- Elasticized gaiters with secret stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets with moisture barrier
- Q & A
Another ISPO Gold Winner!!
The Active Flex Pants - probably the most researched ski touring pants in the market and the reason why it's an award winner for innovation!