Nothing like it.
There's nothing like a late ride home from a summer backyard cookout. Uncomfortably full, sauce stain on your shirt, and the Blackburn Central 100 Headlight guiding you from BBQ to bed. The light's 100 lumens help reveal potentially hazardous road obstacles, and they also help reveal your presence to other road users. For daylight use, the flashing mode preserves juice while adding a heads-up to your cockpit, and the light's USB rechargeability means you'll never have to worry about running out of battery as long as you remember to plug it in between rides.
- A bike headlight for when the food's too good to leave before dusk
- Multiple settings to ration battery life or adapt to light levels
- Meets safety standards stricter than typical bike lights
- USB charging refuels while you're lingering by the beverage cooler
- Color-coded power LEDs keep you apprised of when to top off
- Easily strap on to virtually any bar
- Small, thin profiles stash unobtrusively in pockets and packs