- Detail Images
You've never seen an insulator like this.
The Black Yak Men's Sibu Hybrid Insulated Jacket might be the most innovative insulator on the market. Black Yak used three different types of insulation to make the Sibu incredibly versatile for active endeavors, ranging from ski touring to alpine climbing. Lofty 750-fill down insulation keeps the jacket light on the ascent, while Primaloft Gold protects the places most likely to get damp by staying warm if it gets wet. Polartec's Alpha covers the areas that you're most likely going to sweat through, and due to its air permeable design, Alpha allows your sweat vapor to seep through without a problem. Black Yak also used Polartec Power Grid and Thermal Pro fleeces to enhance moisture management, dry quickly, and give stretch where needed. The rest of the shell consists of highly durable Cordura ripstop and four-way stretch fabrics to ensure longevity and full range of motion whether you're skiing down or climbing up.
- Innovative insulator for ski touring and climbing
- Body-mapped insulation with down, Polartec Alpha, and Primaloft Gold
- Down insulation keeps the jacket light and lofty
- Primaloft Gold insulation protects places most likely to get wet
- Air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation releases moisture better
- Polartec Power Grid and Thermal Pro fleeces wick moisture
- Cordura ripstop and four-way stretch fabrics assure mobility