- Detail Images
Stay toasty on the move.
Sure, down puffy jackets are great for providing lightweight warmth, but they often tend to be lacking in the mobility department. Not the Black Yak Women's MAIWA Light Down Insulation Stretch Jacket, however. It features a hybrid design that combines the warmth of down insulation where you want it with flexibility where it's needed most, creating a lightweight solution to staying warm while getting active. Ultralight and compressible 750-fill down in the body and collar takes care of keeping your core warm, while stretchy, uninsulated nylon at the shoulders and arms lets you move without restriction, so you can hike or climb in total comfort.
- Lightweight warmth with a focus on mobility
- 750-fill down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Stretch shoulders and arms allow for unrestricted movement
- Ergonomic hood prevents heat from escaping through head
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- Traceable down from geese that weren't live-plucked or force-fed