- Detail Images
A puffy that's focused on mobility.
Your typical down puffy does a great job of keeping you warm without weighing you down, but most of them are lacking when it comes to keeping up with your active movements—enter the Black Yak Men's MAIWA Light Down Insulation Stretch Jacket. Ultralight and compressible 750-fill down in the body and collar takes care of keeping your core warm, while stretchy, uninsulated nylon at the shoulders and arms lets you move without restriction, so you can hike or climb in total comfort.
- Lightweight warmth with a focus on mobility
- 750-fill down insulation is lightweight and compressible
- Stretch shoulders and arms allows unrestricted movement
- Ergonomic hood prevents heat from escaping through head
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- Traceable down from geese that weren't live-plucked or force-fed