Trail Trekking Poles
With the Trail Trekking Poles, Black Diamond strikes a perfect balance between comfort and reliability, now with an updated grip that's softer than ever. These versatile poles will help you stay upright on the trail, balanced on the skin track, and planting turns on the ski slope—they come with interchangeable carbide tech tips, low-profile trekking baskets, and wide powder baskets. The Double Flicklock extension system is simple, reliable, and has a low-profile design to improve swing weight, while the padded strap, soft foam grip allow you to hold on all day without developing carpal tunnel or having to smash your piggy bank to afford new poles.
- Solid performing poles for trekking or ski touring
- Sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight yet reliable
- Elongated comfort grip lets you tackle steep terrain
- Collapsible design provides easy packing and adjustment
- Compatible ferrules allow you to fit 100mm powder baskets
- Interchangeable Tech Tips offer a steady bite on rocky surfaces
|Suggested Pole Length||100cm||110cm||120cm||130cm|
< 5ft 1in
5ft 1in - 5ft 7in
(154cm - 171cm)
5ft 8in - 5ft 11in
(172cm - 182cm)
- How to Measure:
- For walking, hiking and backpacking:
- Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
- For Running:
- Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.