So much more than just trekking poles.
You might think trekking poles are an unnecessary accessory, but take a hike with the Black Diamond Trail Sport 3 Trekking Poles and you'll be sold. Their adjustable three-piece aluminum shaft lets you dial in the right height to make hiking a more pleasant experience for your knees, and their molded rubber grips are easy on the hands, so you won't have to trade tired legs for cramped fingers. The Trail Sport also doubles as a skewer to cook small squirrels and rodents in a survival situation, and can be used to spear small fish, if your reflexes and aim are sharp enough.
- 3-section aluminum shaft
- Adjustable length
- Rubber grip with extension
- Adjustable nylon straps
- Dual FlickLock locking mechanisms
- Replaceable tip
- Trekking baskets included
|Suggested Pole Length||100cm||110cm||120cm||130cm|
< 5ft 1in
5ft 1in - 5ft 7in
(154cm - 171cm)
5ft 8in - 5ft 11in
(172cm - 182cm)
- How to Measure:
- For walking, hiking and backpacking:
- Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
- For Running:
- Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.