Keep those heels high and free.
Built with a host of women-specific features and rocking a buttery smooth flex, Black Diamond designed the Women’s Stiletto Telemark Ski Boot to stand alone at the top of its tele boot line. Constructed with long approaches, big ascents, and technical terrain in mind, the Stiletto excels at driving both mid-fat and powder skis in bounds and out.
- Part of Black Diamond's Freeride Power Series, this boot is designed to blend aggressive in-bounds performance with touring comfort
- Women-specific fit features a lower-set and more voluminous cuff, an adjustable calf spoiler, increased ramp in the boot boards, and a slightly narrower Achilles zone
- Triax Tele Performance frame features a forgiving forward flex for smooth power transfer and excellent tourability
- A flex-rating of 100 maximizes comfort while still delivering enough stiffness for proper energy transfer and precise control
- A 102-millimeter last is designed to maximize comfort and performance in the toe box while providing plenty of snugness near the heel
- Medium-stiff Power Fit Light liner with Strobel base reduces weight for touring efficiency, is thermformable, and includes a Boa closure system for a precise fit and on-the-go adjustability
- Mechanically integrated ski/walk mode delivers unsurpassed freedom while touring
- Rubber outsole provides grip in cold conditions for added versatility over technical terrain