Time to bring out the big guns.
You can't have cold smoke without the cold. When you're snorkeling through blower pow, chances are it's pretty damn nippy outside. Drastic temperatures call for drastic measures and Black Diamond's Mission Down Parka will help you combat winter's most extreme weather.
PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Down Blend combines the warmth of down with the moisture wicking properties of synthetic insulation. Combine that with a Gore Thermium shell and the Mission packs a mean punch. The removable powder skirt and helmet-compatible hood keep you warm and dry when the snow's chest deep, and the two internal drop pockets are large enough to carry climbing skins, so you can rip hot laps without even taking off your pack.
- A heavy-duty parka for cold, deep days
- Gore Thermium shell with DWR treatment keeps insulation dry
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Down Blend is warm and water-resistant
- Helmet-compatible hood to seal out weather
- Removable powder skirt for blower conditions
- Fabric is bluesign approved