Helio 110 Binding
Weighing three ounces a piece, the Black Diamond Helio 110 Binding is most certainly an ultralight choice for backcountry touring and mountaineering. In fact, it's the lightest binding that Black Diamond makes, and unlike most ultralight bindings, it actually boasts reliable release ratings for the ride down. Monolink Technology 1.0 uses a spring-less toe arm on one side to crank up the binding's release rating to eight. The binding also has an Easy Entry System with an original tech design that eases stepping in with your boot. The heel piece provides two heel risers to assist you on steeper skin tracks.
- Ultralight ski binding for backcountry touring and mountaineering
- Monolink Technology 1.0 maintains a release rating of 8
- Easy Entry System optimizes boot step-in
- Two-level heel risers assist on the steeps
- Q & A
Great durable race binding.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Feel extremely secure in these, when you click in... you actually feel like you've clicked in. No more checking, "just to make sure." Put them on a pair of rando race skis and absolutely love them. Release rating of 8 on this light of a binding is awesome. Couldn't be happier.