- Detail Images
Solutions for plastic problems
Short of dropping your brake hand or trying to place your own cams in the gym training cracks, very few things draw the scorn and dirty looks of climbing gym staff more than dumping out a quart of red sand and pine needles on the pads when you're digging through your crag pack indoors. Keep the gym minions happy and bring the Black Diamond Gym Solution Bag: a carry-it-all answer for your plastic-pulling needs.
This isn't the tote to schlep up to the Pipedream Cave in Maple Canyon, but it features an elastic pocket to separate your climbing gear from you rope, a padded shoulder strap, and a burly waterproof fabric that's ideal for rainy day commutes to your local indoor climbing emporium. The zippered exterior pocket fits a phone and belaying glasses swimmingly, and even some sending gummy candies to share with your favorite climbing partner.
- A heavy-duty gym bag to stash your gym climbing gear
- Burly waterproof fabric stays dry on rainy commutes
- Elastic pocket to separate your rope from your harness and shoes
- One-handed open system for speedy packing and unpacking
- Store your phone, keys, and snacks in the zippered pocket
- Padded shoulder strap for convenient carrying
- Q & A
Great gym bag!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is awesome! I have the 35L. It is tough and durable, with plenty of room for my rope, shoes, chalk, harness and everything else you might need in the gym. I love the zip pocket to store my wallet, keys and phone. It is nice to have the waterproof exterior if it is raining when you are headed in or out of your plastic pulling paradise. that being said it is definitely not a crag bag and I would not recommend it for that purpose .