GlideLite 127 Snow Trekker with Binding
A whole new way to travel by snow, Black Diamond's GlideLite 127 Snow Trekker travels with the efficiency of a rando ski for trekking in snowy places you used to hike in with snowshoes. From the top, GlideLite Trekkers look like a short pair of skis, but on the bottom, you'll see a short section of GlideLite climbing skins integrated right on the trekkers. This gives the same grip and glide you'd expect out of Black Diamond's backcountry skis when you're hiking. Black Diamond built the trekker out of elastic foam to ease through soft, deep snow. The core is bonded to an incredibly durable Unicoat base that's easy to care for after seasons of long approaches, rocky ridges, and the occasional, tricky tree roots sticking out of the snow. With two simple buckle straps, the GlideLite Universal Binding boasts universal compatibility with any boot or shoe.
- A whole new way to travel by snow
- GlideLite climbing skins integrated to base for efficient touring
- Elastic foam core eases hiking through soft snow
- Glidelite Universal Binding boasts universal compatibility
- Unicoat base is incredibly durable and easy to care for