All about the descent.
You love a good morning indulging in the sinful delight of lift-accessed pow, but when the resort's chewed up and the surrounding slopes are beckoning, it's time to head out of bounds to score some bonus freshies. Your Fritschi Freeride Pro Binding provides solid resort performance, but with a quick lever flip, you're ready to tackle the backcountry. Certified for both AT and alpine boots, the Freeride Pro eliminates the need for a whole separate setup, allowing you to hop between the lifts and the skinner whenever you please. The four-level heel riser flips up to increase efficiency on steeper ascents, and the free-gliding heel bar helps prevent accidental release on the uphill.
- An AT binding for uncompromised descents
- Four-level heel riser aids in uphill efficiency
- Gliding Technology creates a smooth ride
- Free-gliding heel bar prevents accidental release in tour mode
- Certified for AT and alpine boots
- Brake fits up to a 108mm wide ski
- Q & A
Boot Sole Length
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
S/M is 260-315mm
M/L is 285-340mm
XL is 330-365mm
I was curious to what AT ski boots do you recommend best for these bindings? To my understandings you want a boot with an ISO number for most framed touring bindings, is that correct?